[VAbulletin] Loss of an Honorary President of Virginia Division

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Wed Jul 30 21:12:32 EDT 2014

Virginia Division mourns the loss on  July 29 of a special daughter,
Mrs.John W. Martin.  Betty served the  Division honorably for many years.  In 2003
she was awarded the title of  Honorary President.  She was extremely proud
to be a member  of  Virginia Division and so honored to be an Honorary
President.
We will miss her smiling face and the  affection she felt for her UDC
family.

Our prayers and sympathy are extended  to Betty's loving family.

Visitation will be held on Friday,  August 1, from 7:00 til 8:00
at Johnson Funeral Service, Main  Street, Bridgewater.
A memorial service will be held at the  Bridgewater Church of the Brethren
on Saturday August 2nd at 11:00.

Attached is a copy of the Obituary of  Elizabeth "Betty" Blough Martin.