[VAbulletin] News

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Wed Jul 23 22:06:12 EDT 2014

We are very sad to pass on information that
John Frawner, husband of Jean, Virginia  Division Recorder, MSA, was
hospitalized yesterday with a major heat  attack  He is to have open heart surgery
Thursday or  Friday.    John is a very special man and we wish him a  quick
and complete recovery.  Please keep John and Jean in your  prayers.

Other sad news comes from Martha Hubbard, President of Jubal  Early 553. We
are sad to report that Mrs. Isabelle Hodges, Real  Daughter, passed away
yesterday at Franklin Memorial  Hospital.
Visitation will be Sat. July 26th at Connor Bowman  Funeral Home,6:00 -
8:00 pm, 62 Virginia Market Pl., Rocky Mt., VA  24151.  Funeral Services will
be conducted there on Sunday the 27th at 2:00  pm.  Burial will follow at
Franklin Memorial Park.
Our prayers are sent to her family.

Sincerely,
Suzie G. Snyder