[VAbulletin] 2013-2014 dues for the Great Granddaughters Club

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Wed Jul 2 11:10:14 EDT 2014

2013-2014 dues for the Great Granddaughters Club were due to me by June
1.  Notices were sent out.  I still have quite a few who are not paid.
  Any dues not paid by a GGD Club member by August 31 will cause the
member to be dropped from the membership. Reinstatement as required by
the Bylaws means a payment of the prior year, plus the current year and
a reinstatement fee of $1 will be due after September 1. If you would
like to pay your dues at this time, please send a check for $6.00 made
payable to Treasurer, GGD Club of VA and mail it to me at 13409
Burnettedale Dr., Chester, VA  23831-6527. If you have any questions,
please feel free to email me at: sbtownsend28 at gmail.com
<mailto:sbtownsend28 at gmail.com>.  or call me at (804) 717-9048.

Thanks,

Suzanne Townsend
Treasurer, Great Granddaughters Club of Virginia 2012-2014