[VAbulletin] Death of Member Husband

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Sun Oct 12 21:13:41 EDT 2014

Sadly, we have  received information that Randy  Pugh, husband of Carol
Pugh, President of Pickett Buchanan, passed away on  Friday, October 10.   Our
love and prayers are sent to Carol,  family and friends.  Visitation will be
at the HD  Oliver Funeral Home, Lansing Road, Great Neck, on Monday evening
from 6 to  8 pm.  The funeral will be on Tuesday at 11:00 at the funeral
home.  A  reception will follow at  Rescue 14 on 17th  Street.