[VAbulletin] Website

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Sat Sep 7 11:07:16 EDT 2013

Good morning Daughters

Labor Day has passed and we are heading into another UDC year.  I look forward to seeing many of you at Division Convention in October and remind you that this is an election year - you will be electing the officers who will guide the Division through the next two years.  There are still a couple of positions open and I hope some of you will consider standing for those offices.  The Old Dominion Bulletin will be out shortly and has the list of candidates to date so you can make an informed decision.

Please pass on to your sister members that the Division Website has the ability to broadcast this message to any member who is on the email list.  To date we only have 160 members signed up but the Division membership is close to 2400.

Below are the instructions.  Please note that we want to post your upcoming events and ask that you send in any and all functions your chapter is planning.

> To post to this list, send your message to:
>
>   vabulletin at vaudc.org

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>

> http://mail.vaudc.org/mailman/options/vabulletin_vaudc.org/fairfaxbelle%40earthlink.net

>   VAbulletin-request at vaudc.org
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:
>
>  Cookie

Have a great weekend and a beautiful September.

In UDC love,

Suzanne Townsend

President, Virginia Division 2011-2013