[VAbulletin] Loss of Real Daughter, Mildred Hammock Adkins

Virginia Division UDC Communication List vabulletin at vaudc.org
Mon Dec 30 01:07:23 EST 2013

Virginia Division is greatly saddened at the loss of one of our  precious
Real Daughters.  Mildred Hammock Adkins passed away on December 19,  2013
at the home of her son.  Miss Mildred was 90 years old and a proud  member of
the Eliza Johns Chapter 164.  Her surviving sister, Isabelle  Hodges is a
member of Jubal Early 553.  Our love and prayers are  with Miss Mildred's
family, friends and Chapter.

Condolences may be sent to Mrs. Adkins family at 2924 Brookside Road,
Axton, VA 24054 and notes and cards would be welcomed by her sister, Isabelle
Hodges, 5639, Doe Run Road, Rocky Mount VA  24151.